Engineered Posi Joists
Open Metal Web Joists (Posi Joists)
Posi Joists by Harmony Timber Solutions – Sustainable Engineering with Timber
Our engineered floor joists (Posi Joists) consist of an Open Metal Web Joist flooring system which have many advantages over traditional timber floor joists.
A Posi Joist open web flooring system combines the lightness of timber with the strength of the steel web the result is the most versatile open web system available to the modern building designer. With greater spans and design flexibility the system can be used in traditional build, timber frame houses and commercial structures, both floor and roof, without compromise. A modern flooring system to match the modern demands of the construction industry. Being manufactured and delivered from our Ireland manufacturing plant we can ensure high quality and fast response times.
Also, the open metal web joist system allows for ease of access to, and installation of, plumbing and wiring, without the need to drill through joists. Fulfilling the need for MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation & Heat Recovery) systems.
Why use our engineered open metal web joists (Posi Joists) for your project?
- Fully prefabricated and manufactured, reducing on site labour costs
- Greater design freedom when planning for services
- Posi Joists can be supplied with adjustable end blocks for site trimming if required
- Strong but lightweight for easier on site handling
- Fully engineered so no need for costly engineers calculations or input
- Can be used for both roof and floor designs
For more information please Click Here for our brochure